How To create Collections in Shopify?
Store admin can make the group of the products which is called collections to make it easier for its customers to find out the products as per its category. If you want to see the examples for it, these are here like (1) T-shirts for Men, Women, Kids (2) Products for Sale (3) Products in various size and/or color.
Making collection is a much easy way for admin and also it helps a lot to the customer or end user of the store.
On online store, when we display the collection it shows all the products which are involved with it. For example, if we want to show the T-shirts for Healthy Male, We will create a collection, add the appropriate T-shirts to it and display it.
Know Previously there are Two types of Collections in Shopify
1. Custom Collections: These are the collections in shopify which we add the product directly, it remains the same until we add/remove the product manually in it.
2. Smart Collections: We can define the smart collection as conditional collection also Because it works on the conditions. In smart collections, we set the condition, and it increases/decrease the products itself based on the conditions.
Let see How to create Collections,
1. In Admin panel>Products> click on Collections.
2. Click on ‘Create collection‘.
3. Give the Title to the Collection, Add Description.
4. After it, there is a portion. From here you can classify this collection into custom collection or Smart Collection.
4.1. To create custom collection click on Manually select products and then Save the collection.
4.2 After Saving it, Reopen that collection. And Add the Products in Products Part, just after the Description part.
4.3. Admin can also Manage the sorting order of the products by Sort: and Save it.
5. To create the Smart Collection Click on the Condition, Select the First part of Condition:
6. Select the Second part of Condition it.
7. Select the Third part of conditions (You can add the multiple conditions also) and then Save the collection.
This is how your collections will be done.