How To add the products to Shopify?
Shopify tips: Add product in store
Shopify is a huge platform to sell the products online. We can say that it is the dedicated platform for e-commerce purpose. Apparently, a most vital thing in building the superb Shopify store is including the product items you want to sell. Because ultimately its all about selling the products on Shopify. All things considered, the purpose of online gambling is to offer what they need! Well Luckily, adding the product to the Shopify back end is fast as well as basic. So here we are moving on it:
1. Open the Admin panel of your store and click on Products tab.
2. On Right Corner; click on Add product.
3. Enter The Title and Description of the product
4. After slight scrolling it down, There is images portion when you can add the multiple images by Upload image; There you can directly upload images from your computer.
5. Here The First image you will upload, will become your featured image by default.
6. On the Top Right side there is Manage part, which will ask you to Manage sales channels availability.
7. At Down part of Sales channels there is Organization section you can assign values to any of the products in store.
7.1. Enter Product type This will be the label that categorizes your product grouping. Product types can be helpful to automate collections. For example, you can create a collection by includes all products labeled as T-shirts Any additional product entries with the T-shirts label will automatically be added into that collection, Enter the product’s Vendor, a Collection to the product from the collections list, Every product in your store has some search terms and keywords known as Tags. Tags will be useful if your customers are searching for any keyword in your store. For example, if you enter T-shirts as a tag, then your customer will see this product in their results when searching for the term T-shirts.
8. Then come down on pricing section. Enter the Price of your product in the price textbox, You can enter the Compare at price of your product. If you want to show a product on sale in your store, then you need to insert the product’s original price here and new sale price in the Price. Check the option Charge taxes on this product if you want to include taxes for your product.
9. After it, there is Inventory section. Now enter the SKU which is Stock Keeping Unit number of the product. The SKU is the identification number of your product to keep your product unique. Add a Barcode number. This barcode number is mainly used for tracking your products or trade items in the store. Choose your Inventory policy. You can handle the inventory from Shopify itself(Choosing Don’t track inventory tells Shopify to not track the inventory and thats mean there will be infinite items available to purchase. Apart from it Choosing the Shopify tracks this product’s inventory asks Shopify to track the inventory and the product’s availability counter will decrease according to the purchase. Only the items which will be there in stock will be available to purchase. For this, you need to manually enter the product quantity available for purchase). You can provide the customers with the option to purchase the products even if they are not in stock by selecting Allow customers to purchase this product when it’s out of stock
10. Now there is a Shipping section at the down of Inventory section, Where you can add Weight to the product. The weight of the product will be helpful in the checkout process if the Shopify store charges taxes on products based on weight.
11. After it you can add the Variants for the products by Add Variant.
12. Once you complete with this all Select the Save Product on the down, to save this product.